[Qgis-user] Error in download webpage?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:44:40 PDT 2009

The critical point is better for whom? I understand that it's easier
for administration, which is important as time is scarce. But we
should also consider whether it's better for the users: many of them
do not even know what's stable or unstable in this context.
So we should find a balance. For users, in general, simple pages having
the fundamental
material and only the fundamental material are the best.

Probably a page as suggested by Otto is a good balance.
In particular putting stable before unstable and source is essential.

Thanks for taking care of the site.

Agus