[Qgis-user] Problem open Raster Mapset

Carlos Camino González caminoccg at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:47:25 PDT 2009

Hello, already solved. The problem was that I had a different version of
grass that needed to QGIS. My Synopsis of Ubuntu had a repository for grass
3.0 (htttp://les-ejk.cz/Ubuntu Intrepid). I think this was the problem,
because when I removed this repository and install everything again, the
problem has disappeared.
Thank you for your answers

2009/5/23 Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com>

> Carlos Camino González wrote:
> > Hello  everybody !!!!
> > I Had a problem when I tried to open a Raster in my mapset of Grass, I
> used
> > Ubuntu 8.10 and my version of QGIS is 1.0.2-Kore
> > The problem is:
> > Invalid Data Source
> >
> > /media/Transcend/Montseny/GrassData//carlos/A_TOTAL/cellhd/clump_7220 is
> not
> > a valid or recognized raster data source
> > Anybody want to help me???
> >
> > Thanks !!!!!
>
> Try installing gdal from the QGIS repository. In the package manager you
> can force which version and repo to pull it from. There's a known bug in
> the default Ubuntu package.
>
> Alex

Carlos Luis Camino González
Grupo Ecología Del Paisaje