[Qgis-user] gps plugin

mtnbiketrail at zzz.com mtnbiketrail at zzz.com
Sat May 30 09:36:09 PDT 2009

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm using a geotiff from California, Albers
Equal Area, NAD83, and coords show as -268867,392264. No matter what I
tried, I could not get the gpx to plot over the geotiff, even with
projection on the fly. I wish I knew how to get the geotiff in clean.

I ended up using a jpeg of the geotiff with no coords and
georeferencing, then used a delimited text plugin of the gpx extract it
to make it work.
Tom