[Qgis-user] ManageR not running

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sun May 31 04:16:30 PDT 2009

Hi Gavin,

It looks like your version of R doesn't have the lsf.str function
available for some reason. Similarly to what I suggested to Agus, try
changing your auto_completion variable in your config.ini file located
in your manageR directory from commands.xml (or Auto) to None. This will
tell manageR to completely ignore autocompletion (so obviously it won't
be available for you), but at least you'll be able to start using manageR.
In the mean time, I'll try to figure out why you don't have this base
function? To help me, please provide your R version, QGIS version, and
Rpy2 version (plus any other info that you think might be helpful).

Cheers,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer