[Qgis-user] qgis & mrsid used to work

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:05:21 PST 2009

My apologies, I was on my mobile and falsey assumed the trail of email
had the link on the bottom I had been using to setup QGIS and MRSID
GDAL.
http://n2.nabble.com/Directions-to-get-mrsid-support-in-GQIS-and-other-packages-using-gdal-on-Ubuntu-td3169342.html

Thanks to the entire community for all contributions and help.

Mark