[Qgis-user] Azimuth and Distance Plugin (was Re: your old qgis plugins)

Darren Cope darrencope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:55:32 PST 2009

Hi Mauricio,

Great plugin!  A couple of thoughts for enhancements in the future that
would be fantastic:

- ability for the "From Canvas" feature to respect the snapping rules in the
project.  This way if I wanted to snap to a corner of an existing polygon to
start a new one, it would be possible
- ability to enter azimuth as DMS N/S/E/W (for example enter N41d28'00"W)
- the map canvas zooms out to a much larger extent after clicking 'draw'
- the start point of the drawn polygon doesn't seem to match the coordinates
entered, although it's usually pretty close.

Great work!  Can't wait to see how this progresses!

Cheers,

Darren