[Qgis-user] Azimuth and Distance Plugin (was Re: your old qgis plugins)

MaurĂ­cio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 06:04:39 PST 2009

Ok, thanks for the ideas. But could explain some of them to me?
What happened with the precision of the starting point? I've made some tests
here and the precision should be ok. I've made a teste with 0,0,0 and it
drew fine. Could you tell me how to reproduce the bug?
The snapping feature is my main priority now. I think this is a great
improvement.
DMS should be second in the list. But actually I need some inputs on how is
best entered a coordinate. We're talking about azimuth here. And a DMS
should have 3 numbers.
Something like 10o14'52'' is possible and easy for the user. Is it ok?
About the much larger extent... Hum... Fixed on zoom to selected feature. I
think that should solve it.
Gratefully
MaurĂ­cio de Paulo