[Qgis-user] qgCSW plugin needs the "filter" python module to be installed

Νίκος Αλεξανδρής nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Nov 8 02:02:01 PST 2009

Hi list!

While I have successfully installed all possible plugins available
through the Plugin Installer (and the various Repositories) I am stuck
in one: the qgCSW. It complains as follows:

  "The plugin depends on some components missing on your system. You
need to install the following Python module in order to enable it:
filter"

I can't find which package includes this "filter" module. Is it a
default one? Is it my bad configuration that does not allow its loading?

Thanks, Nikos