[Qgis-user] qgCSW plugin needs the "filter" python module to be installed

borysiasty at aster.pl borysiasty at aster.pl
Sun Nov 8 08:08:21 PST 2009

 > > I can't find which package includes this "filter" module. Is it a
 > > default one? Is it my bad configuration that does not allow its

 This is this plugin's internal module, however it seems to be broken. The

 plugin is made by anonymous, only I could state is it was uploaded by
David
 Sampson (david.sampson at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca but unfortunately he hasn't
reply to
 my mails :( ) and is related to the project:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/qgiscommunitypl/
 Is anybody aware is it still alive?

 There is also some interesting info in text files in the plugin directory

 (README etc)