[Qgis-user] Re: QgsAzimuth 0.5

MaurĂ­cio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:35:38 PST 2009

Well, some guidelines on how to use the plugin:
- The plugin is about drawing geometries using azimuth and distance.
- The "next vertex"'s capture coordinates is still not implemented and
should be disabled by default.
- The Save List is also disabled ATM.

As far as I understand your problem, you need to use this plugin together
with reshape polygon. The idea is to draw the piece of the polygon that
doesn't touch any of the already existing lines and then reshape the created
polygon to touch (using snap) the existing lines.

The idea behind finding azimuth and distance for the already known
coordinates is not my major goal as it can be replaced by the procedure
above.
Any sugestions are welcome.
Mauricio de Paulo