[Qgis-user] Re: qgis on xubuntu 9.10 - won't start

Nik Go nikolai.go at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:02:49 PST 2009

Okay, I think I'm on to something. After QGIS managed to launch I tried
re-installing the plugins I often use.

Trying to install geoprocessing plugin v0.52 causes QGIS to crash, and
causing a "Bus error" message. Attempts to re-launch qgis will not work
unless the geoprocessing plugin is removed. (Removed by manually deleting
the folder ~/.qgis/plugins/geoprocessing)

Hope this helps.