[Qgis-user] connect the dots

Declan Troy declan.troy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:31:53 PST 2009

Hey Richard,

Thanks for the response. Indeed fTools was the first place I looked
as it seemed the type of functionality that might be there. Perhaps
some day, or maybe in the rumored Ecological toolbox?

Seemed like the type of operation that many users might have cause to
use so I was hoping there was an easy way I was just overlooking but
perhaps I misjudged. Once I get around to learning to write python
plugins this should be a nice project to start on. Until then I can
do this outside of QGIS, I'm just periodically attempting to see how
far I can get in the hopes of shifting over. Each version keeps
getting better.

Declan