[Qgis-user] GDAL Tools icons

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 02:15:53 PST 2009

Hi Robert, Hi Paolo,

Did anyone already tell Robert the things we made with Anita at the
Hackfest?
Did Anita or Tim already contact you ..
There were some brainstorming on howto improve the iconset at all -
because some things were hardly visible or recogniseable ..

So please Robert take a look at the newgis iconset currently in trunk (i
think Tim already commited it) or at Tims Blog
http://linfiniti.com/2009/11/report-back-on-the-qgis-hackfest-in-vienna-november-2009/
somewhere in between there are the iconset newgis and gis compared with
explanation what has changed and why ..

For my side I'd kindly ask robert if he could take those suggestions
into his own gis iconset and probably rework it a bit ..
I'm sure Anita will help him with that ..

Regards
Werner