[Qgis-user] GDAL Tools icons

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Nov 11 00:31:16 PST 2009

Hi Robert,
thanks a lot for this - currently the work on gdall tools is suspended,
but thanks to Maxim and to one collaborator of Faunalia I hope to resume
it soon. Of course we'll incorporate your icons.
BTW: I worked on GRASS icons, which are quite poor in comparison with
other QGIS icons. Of course this is a major task, but we should start
thinking about this. As usual, help is most welcome from anybody.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini
http://faunalia.it/pc