[Qgis-user] qgis crash after window resize

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:11:37 PST 2009

Hi all,
 and many thanks to all the contributors to this magic tool which is Qgis
:-). In particular to the partecipant to the last hackfest!
Here is my issue.

 I've compiled qgis 1.4 r 12098 in debian (sid). I try to explain what
happen:
- run qgis -> the window isn't full size set. So I enlarge it (the enlarge
button on the up right of it) and all is ok. Then I open a project and so
on.
- run qgis -> the window isn't full size set. I open a project with postgis
layer connection; I enlarge the window and qgis crash with this console
message:

"Warning: QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted
Segmentation fault"

Qgis doesn't crash if the project doesn't contain postgis layer (only shape
or GRASS data)

Does anybody have the same problem?

Thanks to all
flavio