[Qgis-user] spatialite and ftools

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Thu Nov 19 00:17:30 PST 2009

Hi Carson,
sorry for the lack of information. I use QGIS 1.3.0 on ubuntu 9.10, with
spatialite 1.3.0. I want to retrieve the intersections between the Highways
layer (lines) and the Regions layer (polygons), but the intersection ftools tool
doesn't complaint and gives an empty result layer. Lauching qgis in a console
and calling ftools I get : "Critical: Invalid current SQLite statement" two
times, nothing else...

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr