[Qgis-user] qgis and mac os

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Mon Nov 23 09:41:47 PST 2009

Hi Ivan,

The installation method using the frameworks from the dependency link you provided is really the simplest way to go. Certainly, you can try to do it with your own dependency builds, but William Kyngesburye provides frequent updates and a greatly simplified process through his binaries.

Regards,
John