[Qgis-user] QGIS LTS version GRASS

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:32:01 PST 2009

Also note that (IMHO) LTS versions are too outdated.
If you are a win user, you probably want to use
the "unstable" (currently 3.0.1) version as your regular tool and
optionally also the nightly build ("development" version, which implies really
unstable!)
for those cases in which you need a feature or a fix that
is not yet implemented in the "unstable".

Also, (again in my opinion), if you must use
GRASS a lot, the win version gives more trouble than the
linux version.

Agus