[Qgis-user] Building QGIS service pack with all dependencies for fedora 10

Elavazhagan. M elavazhagan.mouniandy at kcubeconsulting.com
Wed Oct 7 01:50:35 PDT 2009

Hello List,

I was trying to build a kind of QGIS service pack (one click installer) for
fedora10 with all dependencies packed so that it can be distributed to other
machines where there is no internet connectivity. I have been striving with
various options (like pkgenpack) but with no success.

Is there a way to create a complete package with all dependencies which will
require no internet connectivity when installed? Can someone please point me
in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ela.