[Qgis-user] Crash on continuous color legend type

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Thu Oct 8 00:51:02 PDT 2009

Two weeks ago, on a fresh Jaunty install (not upgrading, but a totally new
installation after a disk formating), the recommanded PPA
(http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/unstable/ubuntu jaunty main) returned the 1.5
version, and by the way qgis crashed when changing symbology type. I had to make
an apt-get purge qgis* and switch to the ubuntugis repository to have a stable
qgis with libgdal1.6...

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études et de maintenance
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr