[Qgis-user] relative paths for texture graphics

John Callahan john.callahan at UDel.Edu
Fri Oct 9 08:08:29 PDT 2009

Does QGIS support relative paths for texture fill graphics in the
symbology?   In the qgis and qml files, I see the texturepath element
that points to the graphic image file.  I tried the standard "./" (and
variations) before the file name with no luck.  The shapefile data
sources, qgis, qml, and texture graphic files are all in the same folder.

Relative paths for data sources works great.  Thanks for your help.

- John

John Callahan, Geospatial Application Developer
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware