[Qgis-user] python error spqr

Markus Nater mark.nater at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:25:22 PDT 2009

well, the thing is, that I would like to use this module, of course.
so, when I'm looking into C:\OSGeo4W\apps\python25\lib\site-packages, I
can see that there are some files called rpy. As well I just installed
rpy1.0-RC2 onto my system. but as the install directory the installer
gives me always C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\. could this be a problem
may be?