[Qgis-user] Geoprocessing from multiple to single parts..

no-reply blackhole at lobianco.org
Thu Oct 22 03:03:29 PDT 2009

Thank you for the Corine Land Cover style!

I have an other question, I think very stupid but I could not get it done.

I have a vector theme with Italian municipalities where one field is the
region ID.
>From this layer I want to create a layer of the Italian regions.

Ok, I tried single parts to multiple parts and I got it. However the
resulting layer still maintain the individual municipalities borders within
each record (the region). How can I "simplify" the geometry of the regions
keeping only the external borders and no longer the internal municipalities
borders?

mercy!

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Lionel Roubeyrie <lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr

Email: a.lobianco at univpm.it