[Qgis-user] wg84 projection problem

Markus Nater mark.nater at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:54:44 PDT 2009

thank you Alex
and thank you Otto

when I do take a projected coord system (set to wgs84 zone 47N), the
measurements are correct.
but then arises a new problem, as I have a raster shaded relief as
geotiff overlayed, that is referenced in wgs84. projection on the fly
makes this raster invisible... strangely! and I havent found out how to
work around this yet. i cant work out to reproject this raster either,
somehow nothing ever happens using the gdal raster translation.
any ideas how to solve this little problem? :-)

cheers
markus