[Qgis-user] wg84 projection problem

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Oct 29 02:01:38 PDT 2009

Were you using GDAL Translate on the command line(if so what was the
command you used?) or with the new GDAL Tools python plugin in QGIS? Did
it give you an error or just fail to show up. I tend to start by
importing the Raster 1st to make sure it's in the projection I want it
in before overlaying Vectors.

Alex