[Qgis-user] wg84 projection problem

Markus Nater mark.nater at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 02:24:09 PDT 2009

I tried it in the python plugin  and yes, it gives me
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
C:\OSGeo4W\apps\gdal-16\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll 126: Das
angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.
which is probably my fault that I have not installed this yet.
thanks a lot for your tip about loading the raster first!
cheers
markus