[Qgis-user] Trying to get the wktraster plugin to work

MaurĂ­cio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:19:22 PST 2010

Hi Andreas,
As you were able to load the raster metadata i'm assuming you installed the
wktraster sql on the database.
I've never tested myself on postgresql 9.0.
Do you have a postgresql 8.4 instance to test too? Just to be sure if it's a
gdal incompatibility with 9.0.
Thanks for the information, I'm repassing to Jorge (GDAL's developper).
Best regards,
Mauricio de Paulo

Hi,

--