[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.6 Custom Projection - Example. ESPG : 54004

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 03:13:55 PST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 22:09 +1100, Noli Sicad wrote:
> Giovanni Thanks.
>
> I gave a name and saved it.  But I don't know to use it

when you open the dialog in QGIS that allow you to choose a coordinate
system you see a long list and you have a filter to help find the one
you need.

The list is exoloded by default but it is grouped in three categories:
"geographic", "projected" and "custom". Your new coor. system is in the
latter category.

You can also search for it (using part of the name you gave it) using
the filter.

cheers

-- Giovanni --