[Qgis-user] Ideas for an intro to QGIS for beginners (mostly wildlife ecologists and conservationists)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 05:48:34 PST 2010

Thanks for all the advice.  The time allocated is too short for me to
handle everything.  But I will try to squeeze the basics and encourage
them to explore the software.

I guess it would good to mention (if I can't cover it) are:
Home range plugin - animal movement
Evis -  documenting observation sites

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anne,
>

>> on Fedora 14 I get GDAL errors with kernel analysis, while MCP is
>> functional.
>> I'm going to work on the issue, more feedback on Animove Trac is
>> welcome!
>

> sorry, I forgot to mention that MCP was working in any case.
>
> A few months ago I made a pretty exhaustive tests on both windows and
> linux (ubuntu), I'm pretty sure I posted my notes on the animove ML or
> trac. If you don't find them let me know.
>
> cheers
>
> -- Giovanni --

cheers,
maning