[Qgis-user] Fix polygon that is not closed?

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Fri Dec 17 00:52:51 PST 2010

Yes, and QGIS displays the shapefile with no problem, and I was unable to
visually find where is this topological error... But, nevertheless, PostGIS
refuses to import it, and geometry validity check says its not closed :-(...

I have a couple more polygons that are, supposedly, self intersecting, but
could not find those intersections visually. All of the polygons were
created using Dxf2SHP plugin.

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374