[Qgis-user] qgis mapserver getfeatureinfo

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Dec 27 01:35:51 PST 2010

Hi Martin

For normal attributes, it is possible to hide them in the featureinfo response
by setting the edit type to hidden (vector properties -> attributes ).

For artificial attributes like 'Feature' or 'geometry', this is currently not
possible. I'll add that to my todo-list as it is quite useful and not too hard
to implement.

Regards,
Marco