[Qgis-user] qgis mapserver getfeatureinfo

a.neumann at carto.net a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Dec 27 04:59:23 PST 2010

 Hi Martin and Marco,

 I think that by default GetFeatureInfo should deliver the attributes
 without geometry (as this is also the WMS standard). If someone wants
 the answer with the geometry he should explicitly demand it, either
 through a GET parameter, or within the QGIS projectfile (something to
 consider for a QGIS server GUI plugin). One could store the parameter in
 the project file.

 What do you think?

 Andreas