[Qgis-user] Fwd: Import _and_ process DXF?

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Wed Feb 3 04:04:16 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Lionel Roubeyrie <lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
> wrote:

> Hi Zoran,
> there's a dxf2shp plugin working perfectly on your file.
> Cordialy

Yes, it creates shapefile with polylines, and even a separate shapefile with
text (if you check the "Export text labels". But, it does not (can not?)
create _polygon_ shapefile, nor there is a way to associate parcel number to
the parcel shape... That was the question ;-).

As for the new GDAL/OGR: Osgeo4win installer says the highest supported
version is 1.5.4-4 (Exp setting).