[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Mon Feb 8 12:25:14 PST 2010

Oh guys, please...

So we have a user of a FOSS that expects he can pay his way into getting a
better version straight away (try that with a commercial software ;-) and a
developer who's naive enough to think there's any legal status in promises
made in emails. Both should lick their wounds and continue living...

Yours,
--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer