[Qgis-user] Hello

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 13 01:36:25 PST 2010

regarding the coordinate grid:

this is now in the print composer (Version 1.4 and above). No more
complicated workarounds or separate plugins ... This new feature is
available when a map item is selected and active in the print composer.
Activate the grid with the checkbox and make your settings. I am sure that
there are special cases not handled in the print composer, like grid in a
different coordinate system than your data (eg. data in UTM and grid in
degrees (lat/lon)). But most general cases should be possible now.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/
http://www.svgopen.org/