[Qgis-user] Hello

Pierre Chevalier Géologue pierrechevaliergeol at free.fr
Thu Jan 14 06:37:06 PST 2010

Pierre Chevalier Géologue claviota:
> All right, I haven't tried it.  Actually, I don't use the print
> composer, I usually export maps from the mapper, which works fine for
> me. I try the print composer right now.  Oh, it has changed much.
> Let's see...
Well, I have played quite a bit with the composer, and I am most
impressed: it has evolved and matured MUCH, since the last time I used
it!  Congratulations to developers ;)

Yes, the graticule works greatly.  Maybe one could add several
graticules, with different major/minor units, i.e. km, hm, or so?

> But I still think that a graticule displayed on the mapper would be
> very helpful, when you work on maps.
Definitely, yes, I do.  I just wonder whether the code for the composer
could be re-used for the main window?

A+
Pierre

Pierre Chevalier Géologue EI
    Mesté Duran
    32100 Condom
  Tél+fax  :    09 75 27 45 62
                05 62 28 06 83
		06 37 80 33 64
  Émail  :   pierrechevaliergeolCHEZfree.fr
  icq#   :   10432285
  skype  :   pierre.chevalier1967
  http://pierremariechevalier.free.fr/pierre_chevalier_geologue