[Qgis-user] [QGIS-LIST] Contour plugin install under OSGEO4W

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Mon Jan 18 02:50:07 PST 2010

Benoit,
I never used OSGEO4W, I only work on Linux workstations. Like says here
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-python, you need to install modules under
the osgeo4w python directory, then effectively the .exe file provided by shapely
won't work, sorry for the mistake :( Maybe playing with ctypes under the osgeo4w
installation, but I don't know how to...
With GRASS yes you have some contours possiblities.