[Qgis-user] colour gradients

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Fri Jan 29 07:39:26 PST 2010

Any chance that the color ramps could appear when you add a legend in print composer, at the moment there is just a block that says legend without actually giving the legend itself.
Also in print composer the black lines round each grid square on a vector grid become much thicker than they are in the map itself.