[Qgis-user] colour gradients

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:26:45 PST 2010

Hi Giovanni,

Unfortunately, the map composer and new symbology updates are not fully integrated at this point. You can track progress and even add to the list of todos and enhancements on the wiki page for new symbology:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Symbology-NG

I've just added a new composer category on the wiki.

Cheers,
John