[Qgis-user] Countour Plugin

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:33:32 PDT 2010

Hi all,

there is the "GdalTools settings" item in the Raster menu.
Using it you can set the GDAL executables path.
Have you tried it?

1. find in your OS where the gdal binaries were installed
2. set that path using the *GdalTools settings* window
3. try again to execute the command

Cheers.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli