[Qgis-user] uploading gpx tracks to device

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:03:38 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm in a field trip in the Amazon, and I need to send some gps track
in gpx format to my unit. That is quite easy thanks to the gpsTools
plugin (which has some rough edges yet, but it works).
The problem is that when I visualize the tracks in my gps, I see that
they were 'closed', as if the forst and last points were connected..

Has anyone seem this before? (using latest package on Ubuntu 10.4...
GPS Garmin 60Csx)

thanks

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
Institute of Geosciences - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil