[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Lionel Roubeyrie lionel.roubeyrie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:23:38 PDT 2010

Hi Guiseppe,

ok no polemic no troll (and no woman no cry :p ) just sometimes is
good to look at the basics.
For the message, effectively the Python plugin installer normally
catches the error, then what about the first Herman problem
"ImportError: No module named owslib.etree"?
Is it possible to think about having a small dialog for each plugin in
the installer where plugins devs could set some more detailled
description and maybe the dependencies?
My 2 cents

--
Lionel Roubeyrie