[Qgis-user] - Layout page set up Qgis 1.5 (r13629)

Camilla Dibari camilla.dibari at unifi.it
Fri Jun 4 08:32:05 PDT 2010

Dear all,
I'm a recent QGIS user and I encontered this problem:
platform: Windows XP
QGIS version: 1.5 (r13629)

issue: when I try to modify the page set up in a layout (e.g. from A4
orizontal to vertical) the white page on the background disappears and
if I export the map either in pdf or any image format, the exporting
process is not accomplished.

Is this maybe due to the Windows platform?
Is there anyone who encountered the same problem?
Shall I open a new ticket on this topic?

Thank you in advance for any help you provide

regards

Camilla

--

Camilla Dibari
PhD student

Di.P.S.A. - Dipartimento di Scienze delle Produzioni Vegetali, del Suolo e dell’Ambiente Agroforestale (Department of Plant, Soil and Environmental Science)
University of Florence

Piazzale delle Cascine 18
50144 Florence
Italy