[Qgis-user] Send shapefile to google earth

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:21:25 PDT 2010

Maxim,

take the topic to congratulate you for the excellent plugin! Works great!

As a suggestion for the future, I would like to let the idea to be possible to
include information directly from attribute table for the description field in
the GE, in order to appear in the popup balloon. If
it were possible to include the possibility of controlling this issue with
html, it was really great, like to include the attribute table of shapefile in
a table in html (or something like that).

Thank you!
Pedro