[Qgis-user] Edit UI

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:37:48 PDT 2010

If you had to lean anything useful, learn how to use
PostgreSQL/PostGIS. You can easily set defaults for the database
columns to automagically enter data, for example you want "now()" (or
possibly "now()::date" for just the date and not the full timestamp).
There are many other fun/useful things in the database world that you
can do with QGIS (triggers, views, functions, etc.), but you don't
need to dive into the deep yet to do simple things, like your task.

-Mike