[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS1.4.0 With GRASS - Windows Installer

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:48:26 PDT 2010

Giovanni,

My message was regarding the standalone version
of QGIS provided by Kumaran
http://kcubeconsulting.com/download.php

The osgeo4w is really not an option for a course (actually
I think that users able to deal with such installation are
able to deal with a linux distribution which would imply
many other advantages, but this is another story).

Thanks!

Agus