[Qgis-user] Edit UI

Ron Bentley rtbentley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:17:28 PDT 2010

> Examples that would be helpful include setting up the
> triggers/views/functions that you alluded to below . . .

If anyone has taken up John Tull's challenge to create the QGis/PostGIS
tutorial, I'd like to know about it and help if I can.

I'm working on a utility application where the QGis, PostGIS,
Python-plugin combination has proven particularly flexible.  This
includes things like automatically populating the county field in the
database when a customer is placed or moved.  (Taxing entities want to
know.)

The whole QGis, Postgres, PostGIS, Python, Psycopg2, Qt, PyQt,
QtDesigner cluster is incredibly powerful, but it can be daunting at the
beginning.

Ron Bentley