[Qgis-user] Archaeological maps from qGIS and Inkscape

Anna Hodgkinson anna.hodgkinson at thehumanjourney.net
Thu Nov 25 09:43:21 PST 2010

Thank you Micha, I have submitted it!

Anna

----- Original Message -----
From: "Micha Silver" <micha at arava.co.il>
To: "Anna Hodgkinson" <anna.hodgkinson at thehumanjourney.net>
Cc: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org, "edu discuss" <edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Sent: Thursday, 25 November, 2010 5:23:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Archaeological maps from qGIS and Inkscape

On 11/25/2010 07:09 PM, Anna Hodgkinson wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I don't think that this document, a practical guide to exporting maps
> from QGIS and editing them using Inkscape, in order to produce
> (archaeological) maps, has been properly announced here yet.
>
> It was written by Christina Robinson of Oxford Archaeology North and
> published online on the OA Library:
> http://library.thehumanjourney.net/366/
>
> I hope many of you will find it useful!

You might consider posting the link on the OSGeo education content
inventory:
http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content
You can enter a new item here:
https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content
> Best wishes,
>
> Anna

-- Micha Silver
Arava Development Co. +972-52-3665918
http://surfaces.co.il

--
Anna Kathrin Hodgkinson MA MSt (Oxon) AIFA EES
Supervisor Geomatics

Oxford Archaeology: Exploring the Human Journey
Mobile: +44 (0)7906 638308 (personal)
Switchboard: +44 (0)1524 541 000
http://thehumanjourney.net

--