[Qgis-user] mac owners: please test new html image map plugin: set size of image

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Oct 3 10:31:30 PDT 2010

Hi,

Somebody asked the ability to set the exact size of an image to be saved
with the html image map plugin (or just setting the size of the mapcanvas).

I've implemented this possibility in the plugin now (v0.5.0), but needed
some OS-specific offset stuff, and am not able to test it on a mac
(linux and windows seem ok)

If users of the plugin which own a mac can have a look, and let me know
if the size is NOT ok that would be great. Specially the use case where
you maximized the qgis window before setting a image/mapcanvas size (...
is this possible on a mac anyway ?).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde