[Qgis-user] 1-banded raster color table

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:18:35 PDT 2010

Bonjour Benoit!

Thanks for your contribution, I understand your development must be within
a set of other priorities! I would not drop the imagette though,
assuming the reading
process can be speeded up. The spatial distribution of colors is also
interesting as a preview.
I will check again, but I'm pretty sure the imagette
is not currentely colored under ubuntu and will let you know.

Agus